Study program: E-BUSINESS
Subject: Project Design in Internet Programming
ECTS credits: 8
The objective of the course Project Design in Internet Programming is proper mastering of Java programming language and its development tools, learning about the principles and methods of project design and preparing students for independent creation of internet program packages through the realization of independent large-scale projects.
The students will acquire functional knowledge of the Java programming language, namely: of the categories of variables, operators, conditional commands, cycle commands, the finalize method, embedded and interior classes, setting arguments, the ways of creating multilevel hierarchy, the use of abstract classes, defining the interface, manipulating the interface and the variables in the interface. The students will learn how to use the reserved words TRY and CATCH, how to create own exceptions, the concept and use of the Java programming thread model, what is deadlock, how to implement automatic packing and unpacking, how to read data from the console and write data in the console, how to use joker arguments, limiting generic types, classes String Buffer and String Builder, interfaces from java.lang package, interfaces for work with collections, Java’s classes and interfaces for input-output operations, elements of the Java.net package, the architecture and structure of applets, HTML marking of applets, applet processing mechanisms, work with windows, graphics objects and text in Java, AWT control objects, sorters and menus, packages in concurrent programming API, how to call methods remotely, server development using Tomcat, processing http requests and responses. The exercises that follow the course curriculum provide an opportunity for practical work in all areas of Java technologies.
- The principles of creating software projects for the needs of internet program packages
- The methods of designing applications for the internet
- Practical implementation of web design theory
- Practical use of web design rules and concepts
- Planning a website, website structure analysis
- Practical use of HTML and DHTML
- Creating presentations using web tools
- Creating several projects in internet programming
- Practical work with computers, creating independent large-scale projects
- Consultations with the teacher regarding the ideas student implements in the project