Study program / study programs: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Type and level of studies: Applied master’s studies
Subject: Applied Computer Design
ECTS credits: 8
Application of gained skills in a wide range of design-related jobs. Teaching students how to apply advanced techniques for solving real problems in applied computer design.
At the end of the course, the students will have mastered the methods and techniques applied in many areas of design and will be able to complete the design of individual product elements and synthesize them in a unique and harmonious unit.
- Mixed Media Art and New Media Practice and Design
- Multimedia Photography and Media Photography
- Creating Presentations for Websites, and Social Networks and using Techniques and Tools in Photo Editing
- Working in Software to create and run a Website or Blog
- Working with the functional components of the CMS platform
- Creating a No-Code Mobile App
- Using functional components of the Adalo platform
- Designing solutions for functional components
- Examples supporting the theory classes
- Working in the appropriate tool