Study program / study programs: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Type and level of studies: Applied master’s studies
Subject: Advanced Web Technologies
ECTS credits: 8
Providing students with knowledge on advanced web technologies for the purpose of developing web-based apps.
The students have theoretical and practical knowledge of contemporary web technologies aimed at developing web apps with elements of the Semantic Web using different patterns.
- Introduction to and implementation of the MVC pattern using the example ASP.NET MVC 5: “Controllers” – controls and actions, “Views” – templates for the visual representation of output actions of user controls (Razor view engine), “Models” – sending information “from controller to view” and integration of models in the database (using Code-First development with Entity Framework)
- Authorization and protection of ASP.NETMVC apps (ASP.NET Identity system)
- Ajax apps combined with ASP.NET MVC apps (special emphasis on jQuery and jQuery plug-ins)
- Routing (Traditional Routes and Attribute Routes)
- NuGet package management system
- ASP.NET Web API. Single Page Applications with AngularJS
- Use of web service technologies
- Project development