Study program / study programs: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Type and level of studies: Applied master’s studies
Subject: Advanced 3D Modeling and Animation
ECTS credits: 8
Acquiring knowledge necessary for using advanced procedures in computer 3D modeling and animation. Expanding animation tools with the aim of improving the techniques of 3D character design and 3D character animation that includes the principles and processes, weight and balance, time and walk.
The students have mastered advanced 3D modeling and animation techniques. Applying character animation to birds, snakes and four-legged animals. Giving life to a character through acting, vocalization and facial expression.
- Processes for creating successful character animation
- Character animation techniques using standard acting movements, expression enhancement, facial expression upgrade, implementation of the 12 Disney principles in organic-type characters
- Face animation and assigning characteristics
- Advanced 3D modeling and animation techniques
- Using modern software for 3D animation
- Developing tricks and techniques for unique projects such as character design for Rotoscoping and Motion Capture
- Techniques for assigning character traits to birds, fish, snakes…